- What exactly is a co-op?
While we’ve done something new with AdvantageAI, it has roots in something that will be familiar to most nonprofits: the co-op model. These have existed in the direct mail world for years.
- How does it work?
Organizations pool their supporters, which is what makes up the co-op part. When you want to find new donor prospects, just tell us how many, and we’ll create a model of co-op supporters likely to give to you and your cause. Some organizations are seeing their investments return in full in 60-90 days.
- Those payback windows are fast. How does that work?
There are lots of reasons this works so well, but a couple stand out: The co-op features supporters’ email addresses and corresponding behavior – over email. Audience and channel insights are combining to deliver strong performance.
- Who are the other co-op members I’d be joining?
This is an anonymous co-op, meaning we do not publish or reveal its members, but current partners come in all sizes and scopes – from Forbes top 100 nonprofits to the leading voices in progressive politics.
- Will this work with my tech stack?
Our co-op is compatible with most major CRMs and ESPs.
- How do I know the email addresses you provide are high quality and not likely to produce negative interactions like bounces?
AdvantageAI has a frequency and recency screen to ensure all emails you receive are active, have recently engaged with email content, have made donations, and have not previously been added to your list.
- Will adding AdvantageAI acquisition names to my organization's file impact our email deliverability?
In virtually every case, yes – and for the positive. Since AdvantageAI prioritizes recency and specificity, we’ve seen cohorts outperform the open rates of your house file! However, as with any fixed-cost acquisition source, we encourage you to onboard lists in accordance with best practices to ensure continued high deliverability.
- Is my organization allowed to share our data with the AdvantageAI co-op?
- Is AdvantageAI the right growth source for me?
We think so! And if you’re interested in trying out a test purchase – or have any other questions at all – we’d love to talk more. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch soon!